You Make My Heart Feel Funny

Hello and Happy Friday!!

Today I have a card to share that features the Simon in Love stamp set from Simon Says Stamp along with some of the newest releases from My Favorite Things.

I am currently obsessed with anything camera and picture related on my cards and I love creating little polaroid images. I created this fun little card back in December with some of the new Hero Arts stamps and it officially got me hooked! I love the cute little critters coming out of the camera. And paired with a fun sentiment, it just makes me happy! ;)

Today's card uses the new Cute Cameras 2 dies from My Favorite Things as well as the Precious Polaroid dies that compliment the cameras. I LOVE the polaroids and know I will be using them a lot to create more fun cards like this!! ;)

I think my favourite thing about this card (besides the adorable image of Simon and Simone) is the sentiment that I stamped at the bottom of the polaroid. It's from the new Simon Says Stamp Valentine Spoons clear stamp set and I LOVE it! Such a cute way to say 'I Love You' to someone special! ;)

You Make My Heart Feel Funny






Supplies:




There are so many fun camera stamps and dies available right now from a lot of different companies. Even iPhone stamps and dies which can be a lot of fun to create custom sentiments and images on cards!

Here are a few of my favorites:




Thanks so much for stopping by today -
Be back soon!!

Steph ;)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

7 comments:

  1. love it! it makes my heart feel funny...no, not really...but i do love it LOL <3 and you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, so stinkin' cute!! I'm like you, if it has a camera or polaroid frame, I want it! Thanks so much for sharing!! Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute...love that line of sparkle down the sides.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS